Last week on FYFA (and in my life):
This week was pretty calm around here. I started working on two different editing jobs, so I’ve been busy, but it’s been a good kind of busy. That did mean that I only got four posts up this week, though. Oh, and I went to a Neal Shusterman signing, which was … interesting.
Here’s what you may have missed on the blog this past week:
- Things We Know by Heart by Jessi Kirby (review)
- Challenger Deep by Neal Shusterman (review)
- That Time I Felt Like an Idiot in Front of a Favorite Author (AKA a Recap of the Neal Shusterman Signing)
- Let’s Discuss – What I Did Instead of Changing My Ratings
Next week on FYFA:
- Cress by Marissa Meyer (review)
- Paradise City by C.J. Duggan (review & giveaway)
- April Wrap-Up Post
- Let’s Discuss – Something. (Haven’t decided what yet.)
(From Goodreads First Reads)
Great Discussions/Goings On Around the Blogosphere:
- Don’t miss out on the fun discussions happening on the 2015 Book Blog Discussion Challenge! Make sure you check them all out! Here are just a few of my recent favorites:
- Renae over at Respiring Thoughts talks about how she thinks she’s done reading YA for now in Growing pains, break-ups, and evolving tastes.
- CurlyGeek over at The Book Stop talks about How authors get paid for different book formats.
- Tonyalee over at LilyBloomBooks talks about How Real Life Affects What I Read.
Other Current Giveaways on FYFA:
(Besides the ones listed above)
- The Ark by Laura Liddell – Still time to enter to win a copy of the book!
- April 2015 Discussion Challenge Link-up & Giveaway – Link up your April discussions and enter to win a 2015 debut of your choice!
Even More Awesome Giveaways on Other Sites:
- Enter for a chance to win a copy of The Secrets We Keep by Tisha Leaver. This book sounds SO good and I can’t wait to read it!!
- Lory over at Emerald City Book Review is giving away two Elizabeth Goudge books that are geared toward young readers.
- Head on over to the NA Scavenger Hunt giveaway on S.J. Pajonas’s blog – it ends today!
- YA Series Insiders is having a Pick Your Own April Giveaway!
- Lots of blogs participating in the April New Release Giveaway Hop!
Lots of good stuff! Have any giveaways or great discussions happening on your site right now? Feel free to share them in the comments!