Last week on FYFA (and in my life):
A much more relaxing week around here. The biggest thing going on was getting ready for the 2015 Book Blog Discussion Challenge (I spent way too much time on the pretty button).
Here’s what you may have missed this past week:
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell (review)
- Top Ten New to Me Authors
- Zodiac by Romina Russell (review)
- Let’s Discuss – Why I’m Taking a Break from Blog Tours (Mostly)
- Maybe Not by Colleen Hoover (mini review)
- 2015 Book Blog Discussion Challenge Sign-Ups – I’m co-hosting this fun challenge with Shannon @ It Starts at Midnight! Check it out and come discuss with us!
Next week on FYFA:
- Tortured Souls by Kimber Leigh Wheaton (giveaway & top ten list)
- We Should Hang Out Sometime by Josh Sundquist (ARC review)
- This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner (review)
- Let’s Discuss – The Impossibility of Culling my TBR List
Great Discussions/Goings On Around the Blogosphere:
- Shannon over at It Starts at Midnight talks about When Five Stars Aren’t Enough.
- Sharon over at Sharon’s Book Nook asks How do you choose your next book to read?
- Beckie over at Bittersweet Enchantments gives 8 Reasons a NON-Reader should READ.
- Kitty and Fari over at My Little Corner for Books talk about books that they don’t think live up to the hype in It’s not THAT Great…
Other Current Giveaways on FYFA:
(Besides the ones listed above)
- Deceived by L.A. Starkey – Still time to enter to win the first two books in the series!
- Paranormal Keepers by Jen Naumann – Still time to enter to win a signed paperback!
Even More Awesome Giveaways on Other Sites:
- Best of 2014 Giveaway Hop – LOTS of blogs participating!
- December 2014 New Release Hop
- Cait is having a giveaway to celebrate her move to WordPress and her new blog name – Notebook Sisters is now Paper Fury!
Lots of good stuff! Have any giveaways or great discussions happening on your site right now? Feel free to share them in the comments!